Naming conventions for code released by PHP FIG
- Interfaces MUST be suffixed by
- Abstract classes MUST be prefixed by
- Traits MUST be suffixed by
- PSR-1, 4, and 12 MUST be followed.
- For code released as part of a PSR, the vendor namespace MUST be
Psr and the Composer package name MUST be
- For code released as part of a PER or any other Auxiliary Resources, the vendor namespace MUST be
Fig and the Composer package name MUST be
- There MUST be a package/second-level namespace in relation with the PSR or PER that covers the code.
- Implementations of a given PSR or PER SHOULD declare a
provides key in their
composer.json file in the form
psr/<package>-implementation with a version number that matches the PSR being implemented. For example,